please note that Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and subsequent amendments, and Regulation no. 2016/679/EU (hereafter the “applicable standards”) regulate the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons (hereafter “data subject”), concerning the processing of personal data.
Cefla S.c., Engineering B.U., acknowledging the importance of the protection of personal data processed and considering the protection of such data one of the main targets of its business, provides this information (hereinafter “Notice”), describing the processing methods of personal data collected through its website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
1. Personal Data Controller
Company name: Cefla S.c., in the person of its currently appointed legal representative
Address: via Selice Provinciale n. 23/A, Imola (BO), 40026, Italy
Internal Privacy Manager – Engineering B.U.: Massimo Milani
2. Type of personal data processed
As part of the Engineering B.U. Website use, the following data may be collected and processed:
I. basic personal data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, address, tax code, telephone number, e-mail, contact details) submitted by the data subject to register and/or log into a reserved area or to receive a specific service;
II. navigation data (by way of example but not limited to: IP address, location – country -, information on the pages visited, access and navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis);
3. Legal basis, data processing purposes and nature of the data submission
Any personal data collected may be processed for the following purposes:
a) Service purpose
to respond to a specific request of the data subject’s and/or to supply a requested service;
and/or to allow navigation and use of the services offered through the Website;
b) Statistical purpose
allowing statistical research/analyses to be carried out on aggregated or anonymous data, aimed at assessing the Website operation, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
c) Marketing purpose
Allowing the sending of informative, promotional and/or commercial mailing lists/newsletters related to the products and activities of Cefla S.c.;
and/or analyse the behaviour, attitudes and consumer habits of the data subject, in order to improve products and services supplied by Cefla S.c.
Data processing carried out for service purposes is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and, therefore, will not require a specific consent from the data subject.
Data processing carried out for statistical purposes is based on aggregate and/or anonymous data and no specific consent from the data subject is required.
Data processing carried out for marketing purposes is carried out only subject to specific consent obtained from the data subject.
4. Scope of data disclosure
Personal data may be communicated and processed:
– to/by Cefla’s employees and/or partners working in the departments concerned as data processors for the purposes set out above;
– to/by agents, distributors and the entire sales network of Cefla S.c. or to/by Cefla S.c. subsidiaries, associates or, more generally, companies in the Cefla group, in Italy, in the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), according to any applicable specific contractual restrictions;
– to/by Cefla S.c. suppliers, such as the suppliers of technology services, email marketing services, consultants and/or freelancers who provide assistance, consulting or services in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters and who have committed to security and confidentiality towards Cefla S.c.;
– to/by persons in charge/appointed by Cefla S.c. to perform the activities or part of the activities related to sales and after-sales services;
– to/by judicial authorities and/or public administrations during the performance of their institutional duties.
5. Data transfer in the EEA and non-EEA territories
Exclusively for purposes related to the requested services and on an occasional basis, some data may be transferred outside the EEA territory, also by entering such data in databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of Cefla S.c.
In the event that it is necessary to transfer data to non-EEA territories, this will be done in compliance with the standard contractual clauses adopted by Cefla Sc, suitable for guaranteeing an adequate level of data security and in compliance with the security and protection measures provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
6. Method of treatment and retention period
The personal data will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, by using manual, computerised and telematic systems, and according to logic strictly related to the data processing purposes, and in any case, in such a way as to guarantee data security and confidentiality.
With reference to service purposes, personal data will be retained only for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil contract purposes and in accordance with data storage protection laws.
With reference to marketing purposes and subject to a withdrawal of consent by the data subject, personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 24 months starting from the date of data submission and, in any case, within the limit term permitted by the currently applicable standards.
At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted, or permanently anonymised.
7. Rights of the data subject
A data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
– obtain access to their personal data;
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to them are retained and transmission of such data in an intelligible form;
– obtain the rectification, integration, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data;
– object to data processing;
– exercise the right to data portability;
– withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given;
– lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority).
To exercise the aforementioned rights, report any problems or obtain information on the processing of personal data, the data subject may send a registered letter with return receipt to the address Cefla S.c./ Engineering B.U., Via Selice Provinciale, 23/A – 40026 – Imola (BO), Italy or write an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Links and other websites and social networks
Links to third-party Websites are provided for the user’s convenience only. Any interaction and subsequent processing of personal data carried out by and on external platforms should be considered regulated and subject exclusively to the privacy policies established by the respective data controllers, i.e. the entities that manage the relevant websites and social networks.
This Notice is updated to 12 February 2021. In case of future amendments, Cefla S.c. will notify it by publishing an updated version of its Notice on this Website.